We're on the look out for creative, passionate and talented people
Productivity > presence
We’re a tight-knit team, who care about our craft. We have hubs in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Wellington — but value productivity over presence. We operate in a flexible fashion, catering to the personal rhythms of our team. We work in small groups on impactful projects, and hire people who are both talented, and have a significant dose of real world experience. If this sounds like a bit of you, we’d love you to get in touch.
In addition to doing impactful work, we also like to have fun and we care about building a culture where everyone likes coming to work. Being a Dove is more than just being part of an internationally distributed team, it’s about joining a collective of people who care about doing good work and treat each other like family.
- Ventures: A stake in the equity of our Dovetail Ventures pool
- Equipment: Laptop, screen, hardware / whatever you need to be productive
- Office: We pay for your co-working space if required
- Distributed work: We support distributed work, so you can work from home and miss the traffic, or work from the beach
- Annual retreat: Flights, accommodation, food and activities all covered for our annual retreat where we take a few days off work, travel to a remote location and do a bunch of fun things like skiing, surfing or bungee jumping depending on the climate
- Books: Unlimited work related book purchases
- Extracurricular activities: We're happy to fund certain extracurricular activities that will help you level-up such as a conference or online courses
Dovetail prides ourselves on providing a welcoming, inclusive and fun environment for all members of our community. We believe in diversity and respect individuality. Dovetail does not discriminate on the premise of race, religion, ethnicity, gender or gender expression, nationality, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.